Our aim is for each child to
- Develop a range of developmentally appropriate skills in the areas of cognitive, language, fine and gross motor, socio-emotional and self-help.
- Express themselves creatively and demonstrate confidence in all areas of their life.
- Work at their full potential in a wide variety of learning environments.
- Take pride in their achievements.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Know and understand daily routines and expected behaviours.
- To function independently, yet co-operatively within a group.
- Appreciate and accept the individual differences between children from a variety of backgrounds and demonstrate respect, compassion and understanding towards others.
- Demonstrate safe play-habits and simple hygiene rules.